Foot Golf Rules & Etiquette
1. Please be respectful of the golfers as this is a shared facility.
2. The ball must stop before taking your next kick.
3. The player farthest from the hole kicks next.
4. Do not stop the ball from rolling with the wind.
5. The order of play is established by the score of the previous hole. i.e. the best player kicks first etc.
6. Play the ball where it lies. You are not allowed to move the ball. Exception: you may mark the spot and lift the ball when it may obstruct another players ball.
7. Should the ball land in an unplayable position, the player can accept a one kick penalty and drop the ball within two steps of its point of entry but not nearer the hole OR re-kick from the previous kick position.
8. Do not play the ball from any golf green. A free drop is allowed, 5 metres from the green.
- Please wear appropriate footwear – soft soled shoes or trainers are ideal.
- For Foot Golf: Football Boots are not permitted, trainers or astroturf boots only.
- All under 14s must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Wherever possible, keep up with the group ahead. If you are holding up a group behind you, you must give way to allow them through.
- Maximum of 4 players for Golf
- Please wait for the group in front to complete the hole before playing
your shot into the green
- **Please be mindful that this is a family facility, and your language and
behaviour must be appropriate**
Available Booking Times
Mon: From 10am
Tue: From 10am
Wed: From 10am
Thu: From 10am
Fri: From 10am
Sat: From 10am
Sun: From 10am
Open on Bank Holidays except Xmas / Boxing Day.
To Book your Round, please ring the Pro Shop on 0113 256 9244